Monday, November 20, 2006

Giving Thanks











Thank you to everyone for the nice comments on my work! This is the first time I have had the nerve to put it out there for everyone to see. I'm also getting some nice requests to be on my Christmas card list. I just got really tired of paying $4 or $5 for a Hallmark card, so I also make greeting cards using photos I take of my work. So fun! Sometimes I print out photos that I have taken onto silk or cotton and use those in my fiber art. Here are a few examples of non holiday cards.

2 comments:

Sonja Threadgill Nelson said...

I love your postcards Suse! Thanks for sharing your blog. I haven't yet had the nerve to share my work yet, but hope to someday, as I'm still trying out techniques/formats. I'm in the postcard stage right now, so it was great to see yours.

Rayna said...

Nice work, Suse. I especially love the batik -- but that's because I love doing it myself. You should be really pleased with what you are doing.